A free, immersive experience for all Early Years learners and trainee Childcare and Nursery Assistants.
Understand the health and safety factors involved in working with children in a nursery, with our NurseryVue app (currently available for desktop viewing for both PC and Mac). Designed in consultation with learners, tutors and subject specialists, NurseryVue provides an accurate, true-to-life picture of what it’s like to work in a nursery setting.
Our NurseryVue app builds learner confidence and prepares them for work experience by exploring childcare health and safety issues and solutions from the comfort of their own learning environment.
It’s easily accessible and is available for VR headsets or desktop viewing.
Topics include: food and nutrition; physical care routines; unwell children; risks and hazards. Each topic has a short introduction, an interactive exercise within the nursery, and multiple choice questions at the end.
- It’s free – making it more accessible for every provider and learner.
- Immersive learning – every learner can safely experience a realistic nursery setting which will enhance their learning and improve their confidence.
- Aligned with our qualifications – it fits in seamlessly with learning.
- A variety of topics – to give a well-rounded understanding.
- Scenarios and quiz questions – to allow learners to practice and recognise areas for improvement.
- Changing scenarios– learners can view the indoor nursery classroom and the outdoor playground, giving them both important perspectives.