Early Years Educator
The sector's choice
CACHE is the leading specialist in Early Years Education, with a heritage in the sector dating back more than 70 years. Our experience and reputation within the sector is the reason why more providers choose CACHE than anyone else.
Ranging from Level 2 through to Level 5, our high quality Early Years Educator suite provides centres and employers with the confidence that a practitioner will be equipped with the best training, professional standards and career prospects available.
New Neuroscience in Early Years qualifications
Our recently launched qualifications have been developed by experts to meet the needs of the sector.
- Level 2 Award in an Introduction to Neuroscience in Early Years
- Level 4 Certificate in Neuroscience in Early Years
Our Early Years Educator suite
Thanks to our unrivalled knowledge of the sector, CACHE’s Level 2 qualification is of the highest possible standard and can be an invaluable stepping stone into any of our Level 3 Early Years Educator qualifications.
Our eminent gold standard Level 3 qualifications are renowned within the Early Years sector. They are the number one choice for anyone wanting to work at Level 3 with children from birth to five years of age, and provide practitioners with the full and relevant status of being an Early Years Educator.
Our Level 3 Early Years suite contains a wide range of full and relevant qualifications, Click on the links below to view the full information on QualHub:
- Level 3 Diploma in Early Years Education and Care (Early Years Educator)
- Technical Level 3 Diploma in Early Years Education and Care (Early Years Educator)
- Level 3 Diploma for the Early Years Workforce (Early Years Educator)
- Level 3 Diploma in Childcare and Education (Early Years Educator)
- Technical Level 3 Diploma in Childcare and Education (Early Years Educator)
- Technical Level 3 Certificate in Childcare and Education
As a leading voice within the Early Years sector, we spearheaded the Save Our Early Years campaign which resulted in the Government reinstating Functional Skills as an alternative qualification for Level 3 Early Years Educators.
We provide NCFE’s Functional Skills as part of our Early Years offer, providing practitioners with the essential soft skills required to enter the early years setting.