Taking steps; reducing suicide
The number of suicides continues to rise, with 1 in 5 of us suffering from suicidal thoughts. To make a difference, we’ve collaborated with experts to bring you a package which will help prevent suicides.
We’ve launched the first regulated awards in the UK to raise awareness and reduce suicide.
Improve outcomes and help save lives
- These qualifications are designed to destigmatise suicide, and provide learners with the skills to face conversations around mental health and suicide with confidence.
- With short GLH, the qualifications fit seamlessly into enrichment activity, pastoral support, or other work commitments.
- Both qualifications are eligible for funding by the ESFA, making them even more accessible.
- High quality, online learning resources are available from LearnBox to support delivery of the Level 2 Award.
- The qualifications are suitable for a wide range of learners aged 16+, including adult learners in any sector.
- Should you need further training and support to deliver these qualifications, there’s an accredited ‘train the trainer’ course available from BDLD.